YouTube - shocking statement coming from the mouth of Racing Santader coach, Hector Cuper. He admitted that he would leave if Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti offered him a job.
Cuper saw an opening to return to his former club's. Unknown at this time the public La Beneamata start not sure of the capacity and qualities of Gian Piero Gasperini, especially after three successive defeats them in an official event. Therefore, before the club is based at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium is already aiming for another coach, then since the far-distant day Argentine national men warned that she is also willing and ready to re-assume the mandate to handle large team Inter.
"Am I willing to return to Inter? Of course. I'm happy when you are there. There is no degree that we achieved while still together, but they really give me a sense of affection," said Cuper.
"If Moratti calls, then I will come, because I have fond memories there," he continued quoted by the Italian Football, Saturday, September 17, 2011.
Although it is excited to return to Inter, but the man was 55 years do not want to daydream a lot. He was quite aware that his hopes were difficult to materialize, especially now there are names linked with the Nerazzurri, some of which is Gianfranco Zola, Quique Sanchez Flores and Fabio Capello.
"However, I doubt the call will come. But, if there is, then it's a big surprise for me," said Inter coach who handles the period from 2001 to 2003 was.
As a fellow coach, Cuper tried to give a defense to Gasperini is now condemned by most of the public. In essence, hoping that all parties Cuper at Inter want to give to the former allenatore kesemptaan Genoa is to build a squad and prove his skill in handling a team.
"Everyone must be patient now. The team could still rise. Dismissal Gasperini was a hasty decision," said Cuper.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar